March 22, 2014
Tickets to Project Mom Abilene 2014
All-Access Pass – $15
Package includes the following:
If you are interested in bringing a group of four or more, be sure to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special group rates.
Full-access ticket on Saturday, including admission to Project Mom general sessions and Project Mom breakout sessions where you will hear from national parenting experts. View breakout session topics here: http://www.projectmom.com/2013-topics.php
Access to the Project Mom Promenade Shops where you can relax and spend time shopping for clothing, jewelry, toys, and products that every busy mom wants! Be sure to stop by the relaxation station for a free chair massage!
Free Project Mom exclusive fashion swag bag full of goodies, including beauty samples, food samples, baby and toddler food samples, gift cards, coupons, and more! Swag bags are valued at more than $49.00!
Abilene Civic Center
1100 North 6th Street
Abilene, Texas 79691
We know you are busy! Project Mom events are designed to fit in your schedule so that you can make the most of your time. All events follow the same format (although times may vary slightly).
Schedule subject to change. Specific details will be sent to attendees prior to event.
- 8:00 a.m. – Check-In Begins and Promenade Shops Open
- 9:00 a.m. – Opening Keynote Session
- 10:00 a.m. – Break and Shopping
- 10:25 a.m. - First Breakout Session
- 11:25 a.m. – Shopping / Lunch Break
- 12:45 p.m. – Second Breakout Session
- 1:45 p.m. – Break and Shopping
- 2:10 p.m. – Third Breakout Session
- 3:10 p.m. – Break and Shopping
- 3:25 p.m. – Final Keynote Session and Giveaways
- 4:30 p.m. – Expo Hall Closes